3 Simple Fall Wreath DIYs
Simple Dried Flower Wreath1. Attach small wispy flowers like rodanthe or amaranth directly into the wreath base, secure with hot glue.
2. Create small bundles of ornamental grass, hot glue directly onto the wreath.
3. Mix bunny tails in with the ornamental grass for texture, secure with hot glue.
4. Add dried sunflower heads or other large florals as focal flowers throughout the design.
Grapevine Wreath with Dried Orange Slices
1.Start with a thin grapevine base.
2. Make small bundles of baby’s breath, attach with a hot glue gun.
3. Continue adding more small bundles of baby’s breath in the opposite direction.
4. Decorate with orange slices, using hot glue to secure.
Dried Hydrangea Wreath
1.Clip and separate dried hydrangeas into small sections.
2. Insert stems directly into the grapevine wreath, secure with hot glue.
3. Continue hot gluing hydrangea clippings along the wreath base.
4. Spray with clear adhesive to secure any small clippings in place.